Update: development version of mujMail now works with touch screen phones.
A. Download NETBEANS with mobility pack
B. Create new project
- File → New project → Mobility → MIDP application → Next
- Tick off Create Hello MIDlet → Next
- Device configuration: cldc 1.1, Device Profile: midp 2.0 (for stable version: midp 1.0) → Finish
C. Copy all source codes to the directory src of the new project.
D. Set up the project
- Right click to the project → Properties
- Platform: Optional Packagestick off all except File Connection and PIM Optional Packages (4. item in NB 6.5) and Mobile Media API (9. from the end)
- Application Descriptor → Attributes: General Attributes for JAD and Jar Manifest:midlet-name: mujMail midlet-Vendor: Students of www.mff.cuni.cz version: 2.xx
- Application Descriptor → MIDlets → Add:midlet-name: MujMail-dev midlet class: mujmail.MujMail midlet icon: /icons/logo.pngIf you want to run unit tests, add unit also the midlet that runs unit test. Application Descriptor → MIDlets → Add:midlet-name: Unit tests midlet class: test.TestingMidlet
- Build → Sources FilteringUntick folder lib and docIf you want not to run tests, untick also folder test
- Build → Compiling:tick Compile with Optimalization Encoding : UTF-8 (for stable version: Cp1250)
- Build → Libraries and Resources:Add Jar/Zip → Add the library(ies) from ./src/lib
- Build → Obfuscating:
For production version set obfuscation level to high, for testing and development set obfuscation level off. Note, that it is not possible to run unit tests when obfuscation level is setted to high (tested on JDK6 and WTK 2.5.2).
- Build → Creating JAR:Tick Compress Jar
- Press OK
E. Build → Build main project